Wy Prime Edit
An entry for the fourth Map Contest. Was based around using modified slime to defeat enemies and solve puzzles.
- Main article: Caustic
A mappack about slime-producing enemies and defeating them with portals. (In development)
- Main article: Accursed
The winner of the third Map Contest. Features disappearing ghosts that try to hunt the player down.
The Magic Cave Edit
A short and simple mappack for Beta 8 that showcases many of SE's new features, though it was never finished. (Link)
Qwertylevels (SE) Edit
- Main article: Qwertylevels
A total remake of the original mappack for 1.6, meant to separate itself from Mario, but stumbling back into it.
Key Enemy Mappack Edit
A short mappack to showcase the use of Key Enemies. (Link)
An early beta of Qwertylevels. (Link)
Holiday Mappack Edit
- Main article: Mappack for the Holidays
Made for Christmas; the time limit halves each level.
Old Timey Mappack Edit
A short mappack made in a sepia tone aesthetic. (Link)
Zero Blocks Edit
- Main article: Zero Blocks
There are no tiles to be seen, only entities.
The Pirate Mappack Edit
- Main article: The Pirate Mappack
A short romp across pirate ships and one of the seven seas.
Bubble Test Edit
A simple showcase of a bubble tileset. (Link)
Qwertylevels (1.6) Edit
Qwerty's first mappack, named after himself. A sort of grab bag of concepts. (Link)
- SMB-ified Enemy Pack Qwertylevels enemies remade in the style of Super Mario Bros.
- VVVVVV Enemies A basic enemy from the game VVVVVV (Wikipedia) ported to Mari0
- Key Enemies Enemies that can be used to indicate triggers, so as to unlock a door or cause some other function
- Random Enemy Pack Ports of enemies from other Stabyourself games, as well as Portal styled Koopas for shell puzzles.
- Grenade Bros. A scrapped Qwertylevels enemy
- Diamond A "linearized roto-disc" that moves in a diamond pattern.
Unfinished Mappacks Edit
- Pack 1 A lot of unfinished proof-of-concept mappacks, though of special note, there is "TERRIFICBLE MAPPACK", an absurd mappack designed to be homage to laughably bad mappacks.
- Pack 2 Mostly abandoned short, story-based mappacks. Of special note is "The Urine Swamp", which would have featured enemies that drop harmful trails, a concept that would see use in Caustic.
Shameless Chamber Backups Edit
From December 20th, 2013 to Febuary 15. 2014, Qwerty posted pdf file backups of various forum games. The thread can be found here.
Outside Stabyourself Edit
Qwerty is currently developing a video game in the LÖVE framework titled Teleportium, a 2D platformer centered around teleportation, of course. The game is still very early in development, with nearly all graphical assets taken from Caustic. No release date is projected.